Each year in January, residents of the South Pole grab video cameras and put together their attempts at capturing the uncapturable: life at the bottom of the planet.
The following represents the collective efforts of Polies for the 2010-2011 season.
- A SPIFF Odyssey – David Pablo Cohn’s opening short
- Range – by Mark Krasberg
- Goodbye – anonymous submission documenting the history (and demise) of “Old Pole”
- Device – Jon Kaufman’s cryptic tale of life at the Pole
- McMurdo Fuels – Eli Duke’s “visiting entry” from McMurdo
- Interview – Nate Hendler’s brilliant quest to interview a reclusive South Pole film maker (not available online at Nate’s request)
- South Pole Slide Show – Erik Philips and Max Varriale’s slide show of the South Pole, summer of 2010-2011.